- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
3 Great Reasons To Finish Your Lexington Basement
While the basement is easily one of the most versatile rooms in the entire home, it is often one of the most underutilized spaces as well. While the process of having your basement professionally finished can sound like an absolutely daunting undertaking, it is one that […]
Small Bathroom Remodeling Trends: Make the Most of Limited Space
Small bathrooms can be a challenge to remodel, but with the right ideas and trends, you can turn them into functional and stylish spaces that maximize every inch. Whether you're dealing with a tiny powder room or a compact bathroom in an apartment, this blog explores […]